To print an index that is complete the topic case for the DepartmentвЂ™s currently applicable Administrative laws and Guidance Documents, click on this link for the PDF version.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS STATEMENTS OF POLICY
- Powers of the State BankSets forth the powers of a state-chartered bank and defines products or services a state-chartered bank may provide.
- Loan manufacturing workplaces in NebraskaPertains to loan manufacturing workplaces in Nebraska and includes information of these different regions of interest.
- Charge card Banking institutions in NebraskaContains a listing of concerns and responses regarding bank card banking institutions in Nebraska.
- Bank and Bank Branch Naming PolicySets forth policies regarding the usage and approval regarding the chartered title of a bank, the names of most bank workplaces utilized inside the State of Nebraska, and also the legislation prohibiting the utilization of confusingly comparable names by bank offices when you look at the community that is same county.
- Re re Payment of charges to an Insider of a BankCovers the presssing dilemmas surrounding the re payment of charges up to a bank insider.
- Formal and casual Administrative ActionsDescribes formal and casual action that is administrative, including corrective action procedures, while they connect with bank assessment results.
- Capital ComputationDefines just just exactly what вЂњprimary moneyвЂќ is, for purposes of computing capital at a bank that is state-chartered.
- Violations of Banking StatutesBriefly defines the way the Department reacts to civil and unlawful banking statute violations.
- Loan LimitsSets forth policies in connection with maximum quantity a bank might loan to a client.
- Livestock LoansSets forth policies regarding guidelines and limitations regarding loans guaranteed by livestock.
- Inclusion of Nonledger Assets in Total Amount Loaned Under State Lending LimitsPertains into the remedy for ledger and nonledger assets into the exact same personal credit line.
- Participation LoansSets forth policies concerning the renewal and purchase of involvement loans.
- Lending Limits Where BankвЂ™s Capital DeclinesDiscusses lending limitations for a bank that experiences a decrease in bank money and includes examples for further clarification.
- Other genuine EstateContains policies regarding a bankвЂ™s acquisition of other real-estate.
- Standard bank Bond CoverageContains policies regarding institution that is financial protection as needed by the Nebraska Banking Act.
- Disclosure of Information to Bonding CompaniesCovers the kinds of disclosures of data that may or is not meant to bonding organizations.
- Outside Auditors and privacy of exams as well as other MaterialsSets forth policies that assist external auditors of a lender with the coordination and interaction of data with examiners.
- Reaction Program/Notification Unauthorized Access to Customer InformationContains policies for banking institutions about the utilization of a reply system in the case of an information protection breach and establishes the necessity to alert the Department of a information safety breach.
BANKING INSTITUTIONS MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Community Development Investments: A Banker’s Guide BrochureA pamphlet for bankers containing general details about community development opportunities.
- Financial Institution Directors: Duties & Responsibilities ManualA manual designed to assist users of the board of directors of the standard bank to betterunderstand their duties and obligations.
- Executive Officer’s FAQAnswers typical concerns concerning the certification of bank administrator officers.
MORTGAGE BANKING INTERPRETATIVE VIEWS
MORTGAGE BANKING MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Guidance on Nontraditional Mortgage Product RisksDiscusses lenderвЂ™s obligations concerning nontraditional home mortgages.
- Illustrations of Consumer home elevators Nontraditional Mortgage ProductsProvides examples to help home loan bankers and home mortgage originators to comprehend the guidance also to satisfy their responsibilities concerning nontraditional home loans.
- Conference of State Bank SupervisorsвЂ”Statement on Subprime Mortgage LendingDiscusses lenderвЂ™s responsibilities subprime that is concerning loans.
- Home mortgage Originator License repair, Renewal, and Surrender FAQsAnswers typical concerns maintenance that is concerning renewal, and surrender of home mortgage originator licenses.
- Home mortgage Originator License Application Process FAQsAnswers questions that are common the application form procedure for real estate loan originator licenses.
- General Licensing usually Asked QuestionsAnswers common concerns mortgage that is concerning originators and certification.
- Home loan Banker and MLO Assistance With Temporary Branch Relocations
- Temporary Branch Relocation Form
INSTALLMENT LOAN MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS
- Installment application for the loan General Hearing QuestionsContains commonly asked hearing concerns and subjects for Installment Loan License Application hearings.
- Installment Loan Licensing FAQsA variety of commonly expected concerns and responses about the Nebraska Installment Loan Act.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SOLUTIONS INTERPRETATIVE VIEWPOINTS
- Determining optimum Service Fee that will Be Charged By Delayed Deposit LicenseesDiscusses the strategy for determining the most costs that get to be charged by delayed deposit services organizations.
- Concept of вЂњMakerвЂќDiscusses certain requirements associated with behave as they relate to jointly owned standard bank records.
- Concept of вЂњCheckвЂќ; Presentment; Penalty Charges; PrepaymentDiscusses the needs regarding the Act linked to depositing checks, authorizations to electronically debit accounts, notices to clients, prepayments, and also the penalty fees which may be charged for checks came back nonsufficient funds.
- Way of PaymentDiscusses the ActвЂ™s prohibition of asking a client extra costs or costs whenever spending the arises from a deposit that is delayed deal.
- Holding of ChecksDiscusses what’s needed of this behave as they relate to presenting checks plus the thirty-four time period that is holding.
- Assortment of Returned Checks; Partial Collection PaymentsDiscusses the collection options for checks came back for nonsufficient funds, such as the utilization of ACH and number of partial things, allowable costs, and needed customer notices.
- Collection Things; Documentation RequiredDiscusses the records which must certanly be retained by licensees regarding the collection efforts on checks came back for nonsufficient funds.
- Utilization of the Terms вЂњLoanвЂќ and loanвЂќDiscusses that areвЂњPayday conditions under which delayed deposit services licensees might use the terms вЂњloansвЂќ and вЂњpayday loansвЂќ to explain their company in marketing.
- Extended re re Payment PlanDiscusses certain requirements of this Act concerning payment that is extended (вЂњEPPвЂќ), including amendment associated with the delayed deposit contract, regards to an EPP, and prepayment of an EPP.
- Rescission; RedemptionDiscusses a makerвЂ™s straight to rescind a deposit that is delayed, a makerвЂ™s straight to redeem a delayed deposit transaction, and a makerвЂ™s directly to rescind an authorization for electronic payment.
- Army Personnel, Spouses and DependentsDiscusses limits regarding delayed deposit deals offered to military workers, their partners, and dependents beneath the Act in addition to Military that is federal Lending of 2006.
DELAYED DEPOSIT SERVICES MISCELLANEOUS GUIDANCE PAPERS